Re: [T3] Sport Car Graphic / September 1969

On 17 May 2002, at 9:07, Erkson, Toby wrote:

> Neat magazine article for the Type I (Bug and Ghia) & III.
>
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p52.jpg
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p53.jpg
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p54.jpg
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p55.jpg
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p56.jpg
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/p57.jpg

> The last pages, 58-60, are still at home :(  I didn't have enough floppies to
> transfer them but I'll get them up next week.  John J., you're gonna like
> p.56!

REALLY nice info. Too bad they didn't do a fastback/squareback
comparison. I'd love to see the real measured air drag for both. I think the
fasty folks would be unpleasantly surprised.

Note also the excellent and fade-free braking.

Lookin' forward to pages 58-60.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org