Re: [T3] just contacted by email...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>This is so stupid.  Volkswagen has ups and downs in there sales. it is only
a matter of time before they fall on hard times again, Then the loyal
customers that floated them through the 80s and early 90s will be driving
BMWs, fords or Minis rather than giving money to the company that threatened
legal action on them. I have not received a letter for my website yet but
believe that I will eventually. With all this legal action against
enthusiasts I am beginning to hope that VW as a company will go bust the
next time hard times come. I know I wont buy another new VW.

-Bryan
www.mvwe.org

</x-charset>