Re: [T3] just contacted by email...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I hope that VW is just trying to CYA in case people put up
> unfairly damaging/misleading sites, rather than trying to go nuts and put
> a tight grip on how folks share info about their hobby.

If it were simply the former, then why didn't they start doing that log ago?
Its not like "the web" came about yesterday. I don't think its the latter at
least not intentionally at any rate. I wonder if this is some US government
conspiracy. The Us is leaning on VW to find a way to get all of "those
polluting death traps" off the road, and the only plan that VW could come up
with is "alienate everyone that has an air-cooled car to the point where
they would never buy another VW in their lifetime"

All this crap just makes me want to get off my ass and create my website :)

Drake Lawson
San Jose, Ca

</x-charset>