RE:[T3]Michigan Show

  We enjoyed the show and had a nice family day. Sorry we missed you Jason,
we arrived around 10-10:30 and stayed til 2:30-2:45.Was on the chilly side
though.Disappointed in the low Type 3 content, plus those that did come were
scattered about more than usual. VWoA doesn't seem to put  much heart into
the show ,but these last few years they seem to be trying a bit harder.They
did open their private museum ,sans Type 3s, again this year-they didn't when
we first started attending the show back in the early 90's thru at least 97.
  We did see and visit with John J., Eric- a neighbor of John J.'s
,and Jonce .Saw Dan Zink, but didn't get to talk to him this time. Met a
couple of New T3 owners sans cars, gave them the vwtype3.org addy. So hope to
hear from them on the list.
  Didn't get a chance  to talk to the new owner of  Don DeGaries' former 73
Squareback w/ all the options known to man, was a Very nice car though! It
came from Denton, Texas.

Bob & Sue
65 Notch
70 Fasty