RE:[T3]Michigan Show

In a message dated 5/20/02 8:54:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
type3-d-request@vwtype3.org writes:

<< k in the early 90's thru at least 97.
   We did see and visit with John J., Eric- a neighbor of John J.'s
 ,and Jonce .Saw Dan Zink, but didn't get to talk to him this time. Met a
 couple of New T3 owners sans cars, gave them the vwtype3.org addy. So hope
 hear from them on the list.  >>

Yup - I was there but without notch (long story...........)

Had the bug with the new motor there and I spent a lot of time answering
questions.
I got to participate in the "procession" where you bring your car past a
group and the announcer says a few words about it.
Fun but dang cold........(oh...I know Greg..."but it's 80 and sunny here in
oh - and I completely forgot my black tape for the "protest".

Dan

65 Notch ( 2300cc Type4 )
65 Bug ( 2600cc Type4 German Look )
85 Scirocco