[T3] Pressure Sensore

Hi all,

I have been having some problems with my (mostly) 72 FI Squareback Engine.  I was able to
swap the Pressure Sensor from another car and the problem was solved.  Does anyone on the
list have a 72-3 Pressure Sensor they would be able to sell me.  I'm pretty sure they are
unavaible new and my wallet would prefer a used price anyway these days :)

Thanks!  Write to me directly at vjimw@yahoo.com so this doesn't bog down the list any.

Jim

=====
all new and now with genuine meat by-products...
http://www.machobeagle.com