[T3]

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>I am looking for some help. I am looking to powder coat my front beam from my 66 Square, but the company said they won't do it because of possible problems. My questions would be, what should I do with the bearings? They are in really good shape. Is there a way to get them out of the beam without hurting them? Another thing is they will not sand blast the beam because it is pressed steel. Is it ok to have the seams welded to keep out the blast media? How can I prevent media problems? If anyway has done this, and it has worked out well, please help with some of your experience. Thanks guys for the advice you give.

Isaiah
type 3 fan