[T3] attention carb owners...

<x-flowed>while driving my 59 non type 3 today...my car started running very rough, not idling and generally runnning like crap...so i limped home, opened the lid and what do you know... my throttle shaft was dribbling fuel down both bushings... i always check them in my type 3s, but this car was running well when i got it... anyway, this was causing my fuel pump to not be able to supply enough fuel to the motor. so, if you have tuned, retuned and then tuned your car and carbs and are still getting rough starting, hunting idle and no power... check those shafts! btw...less than 3 months until we meet!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html