Re: [T3] Generator brushes wearing out

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Sounds like the commutator is out of round, damaged, worn out... perhaps a
bearing is gone.
I got 35K out of brushes when I had a stock car... with all the power
windows, stereo, fog lights, rewired headlights and much more drooling off
my car now I get about 20K out of a set.

Still much easier changing brushes than the alternator conversion... :)

But with T4 power...

Keith