Re: [T3] A new kind of vanity plate

On 21 May 2002, at 21:50, Jim Adney wrote:

> BTW, has anyone done a search to see if there are any web sites out there
> that might seem to be trampling on other automaker trademarks? Like
> www.fordmustang.org, or www.MBSL.org, or...? I wonder if VW is really the
> only one doing this, or is it just that it's the only one that we're aware of.

apparently www.fordmustang.org exists, but it is only a couple of pages and
a promise to return. Makes me wonder if Ford is threatening him.

The mbsl.org guess came up empty, but mercedes.org took me to
namesecure.com which seems to be able to hunt up all the domain names
and who owns them. Greg shows up as our owner, and some guy in Houston
owns FordMustang.org