Re: [T3] gas gauge in 12v conversion?

> As I recall it's pretty easy to transfer the colored plastic bits between

	True, true.

	...though, if I've got an old and a new, and I've removed the fuel
gauge subunit, it's probably just easier to install the subunit of choice
and plopit in the housing of choice.

	Say, I have a '66 fuel/idiot gauge, and I noticed, when I was
playing around with the little plastic bits, that the... was it oil or
generator? colored plastic bit had an extra insert behind it that
completely blocked it except for a small slit.  What gives?  All very
original-looking.

-Greg