[T3] E-Brake adjustment

<x-charset Windows-1252>I've seen a bunch of "restored" cars lately where the e-brake handle, when
fully applied, is at an approximate 30-45 degree angle.  Isn't this totally
wrong?

I've always set my e-brake cables per my shop manual, which states there
should be an equal rear wheel drag at 2 clicks of the handle and it should
be impossible to move the rear wheels at 4 clicks.  This usually results in
a maximum pull of 5-6 clicks, making the e-brake barely move upward, approx.
10-15 degrees from the horizontal.

Opinions?

--
Everett Barnes