[T3] SW Gas heaters

I posted this a few weeks ago with no takers, so here goes again:
I have 2 complete SW 6 volt gas heaters that someone must want. They are both complete. They both seem to operate (fan motors spin, spark plugs spark, and pump pumps) when 6 volts are applied. I know that the fuel pump on one will need rebuilt, but other seems "ready to work". I tried to fire up the latter one, and everything started working, but A hose started leaking gas before it fired, so I turned it off FAST!
Anyway, I'm lookng for parts trades, let me know if you want these!

Peace, John Baker
1971 Westy
1966 Kombi
http://www.geocities.com/jbakerccymca
"...so we got in the red VW microbus with the shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and
headed on to the police officer's station..."