[T3] New listee

Hello, Type-3 people!

I have recently purchased a squareback project here in Colorado
Springs. I am new to T-3s but not aircooled VWs. I currently have a
type-1 Ghia that I have driven to most of the shows between here and
the Pacific.

Anyway, I have this project... Actually it is an unfinished chop-top
project... and, well ... take a look at the pictures ...

http://63.230.74.177/squareback/

Much of the bodywork has been done. The PO did some nice work on the
roof revision. And the chassis has already been redone and looks
amazing! The fellow started with two cars and I have many boxes of
parts and two of most everything.

Of course I don't know where a lot of it goes ;-)

I should say that I've always wanted a square. The revised roofline
would not have been my first choise. But a fully redone chassis and
all those bozes of parts I could not pass up.

Who knows? Maybe the roof will grow on me!

=====
Max Welton
VOCS: http://www.vocs.net/
Gene Berg Memorial Cruise http://63.230.74.177/gbcruisesite/