From: "neil verdon" <Neil.Verdon@t-online.de>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [T3] New Listee :-)

 but I do have a Subaru impreza engine all
> set up for a VW :-)

hello there,
              there is a lovely place up front where the spare wheel goes on
a t3 for a radiator without too much modification ! i once thought about the
possibility of using two mini radiators mounted in the rear wings where
normally cooling air is drawn in any way this would require a bit of more
thought mind !

Scooby engine in a three way to go what have you done to make the engine vw
compliant so far?

Neil verdon
66 sqr on irs pan
soon to be fitted t4 power