Re: [T3] New listee

Max:
I have a simular chop on a 68 squareback. I can say this, it is low,
watch your head if you are a tall guy. Looks like quite a find, I looked
at all the pics.
I have to ask, but what us the dash out of. Looks like it could be a
early Passat, Audi or maybe even a Porsche...
Looks like a good project, and you all ready have a helper too. Good
luck....

Max Welton wrote:

> Hello, Type-3 people!
>
> I have recently purchased a squareback project here in Colorado
> Springs. I am new to T-3s but not aircooled VWs. I currently have a
> type-1 Ghia that I have driven to most of the shows between here and
> the Pacific.
>
> Anyway, I have this project... Actually it is an unfinished chop-top
> project... and, well ... take a look at the pictures ...
>
> http://63.230.74.177/squareback/
>
> Much of the bodywork has been done. The PO did some nice work on the
> roof revision. And the chassis has already been redone and looks
> amazing! The fellow started with two cars and I have many boxes of
> parts and two of most everything.
>
> Of course I don't know where a lot of it goes ;-)
>
> I should say that I've always wanted a square. The revised roofline
> would not have been my first choise. But a fully redone chassis and
> all those bozes of parts I could not pass up.
>
> Who knows? Maybe the roof will grow on me!

be

--
Richard (PapaG) Green

New Ulm, Texas