[T3] Northeast Classic (Norwalk, CT)

Hi Volks,

Any listees planning on going to the Northeast Classic on Sunday, June 2nd?
It'd be great to meet up with some of the group, and put some faces to some
names.  I'll be there wearing my Type 3.org hat, and polo shirt, both black.
See details below.

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY
'65 Notch S (Nubb)
'67 Beetle (Bubb)
'98 Jetta GL (Wolfgang)

June 2 2002, Seventh Annual Northeast Classic Volkswagen Festival all VW car
show and swap meet from 9 am to 3 pm at Cranbury Park in
    Norwalk, CT. Co-sponsored by the Vintage Volkswagen Club of America. 20+
show car classes, dash plaques, special awards, giveaways and
    more! Show Car admission is $7 (car and driver); spectator parking and
admission is free! Swap space is $20.

    Please help us support the local food bank (The Good Shepherd Soup
Kitchen) by bringing a non-perishable food item, or by making a small
    monetary donation.

    Please note: this show is now a vintage only show. It is open to ALL VW?
20 years and older.

    For additional info please call: John (eves.) 203-250-9119 /
jkelly03@snet.net, Bill (eves.) 860- 529-2854 or Art (eves) 203-831-8760 /
    shepman@optonline.com