Re: [T3] Timer Clock for Gas Heater

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

> Your Canadian all right!  thats where there found... and VERY RARE
indeed...

> Not sure which years they were avail but I believe through 73...

So there was a black face version?  I'd like to see that!  Incidntally I
bought mine from Germany but I'm on the lookout for them whenever I go
'hunting.'  It seems that in general the Canadian T3 buyer didn't go for the
extras.  Automatic trans, yes, sunroof occassionally, tach never.

..But I'm looking!

Andre

</x-charset>