UPDATE : [T3] Help, my square died on me this weekend...

	I may have found the problem today.  Not able to test until wife
comes home with other car so I can go get some more gas.  What I found
in the fuel tank would probably make just about anybody cringe.  I found
*A LOT* of rust in there, thank goodness I have an extra that is clean.
Also I went ahead and took out the brass(?) tank filter and found that
it was so clogged up it had collapsed.  Well it was still getting some
gas, but really slowly.

Thomas