Re: [T3] Pan Swap

<x-charset iso-8859-1>hi
  i did this all on my own i used my roof supports and a block and tackle !

you will want to remove as much as you can from the body seats are heavy gas
tank rear hatch wings off? glass out ? depends how many folks you can get
around for free bear!!!

with all that stuff left in place 6 would be better than 4 saves strained
backs and such like .

my suspension method worked very well as it allowed very slow lowering down
of the body so i could ensure the pan gasket remained as it should and that
all my holes were going to be inthe right places.

when your seperating if it dont come stop have another look there are tons
of bolts dont forget the ones on top of the rear shock towers and the two
sets by the petrol tank.

make a carefull note of how all the rubber dougnuts sit .

good luck .

neil verdon

66sqr on irs pan
off the spedoo if i can...