[T3] Exhaust tubes.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey all,

	I am having a problem getting these aluminun type exhaust tubes to
fit on my squareback. I guess the better way to describe them would be that
they go from the heat exchanger up to the shroud. They look kinda like a
slinky and they are silver in color. Its almost like they don't fit. Does
anyone have any tips? They should all be the same size right? (Bug, bus,
ghia, T-3)

Thanks,

Gerald Richardson
Equipment Engineer