RE: [T3] Engine size advice

Hello everyone. I thought I might chime in for Shad, since that's my job
too :) Both Shad and I have type 4 powered type 3's with Nickies (the
solid aluminum billet cnc nicasil plated cylinders), but for those
looking for better cooling on a budget, our Biral Babies are the
solution. We take ductile iron liners (2 x stronger than cast iron) and
then add CNC'ed aluminum cooling area equivalent in quality and detail
as found on our Nickies. I don't want to rant on and on nor do I want to
give a shameless plug, but our web address is
http://www.LNengineering.com. We make our products for both the type 1
based engine crowd, as well as the type 4 crowd for those who were
wondering. We're also going to make up a T4 conversion kit for those
wanting type 4 motors in their type 3s and don't want to mess with
fabricating something themselves, just in case a type 4 is beckoning you
from the dark side :) If anyone on the list has any questions
whatsoever, or you just want to chat up a storm, give us a call. Both
Shad and I love to chat about our passions until we're blue in the face.

Neil: If you keep having computer issues, give me a call. I was a
computer science major in college and I'm pretty good around any
Microsoft product and working around the quirks :)

Take care,

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com