RE:[T3]Sway Bar Question

O.K. thanks Greg, I'll try that and see if it will buy me some time. But this
car isn't going to die of rustation anytime soon. It's got perfect pans.:-)
and the rest of the car is very clean, if I weren't taking the Notch to
Parma, I'd be driving the Fasty. I have a spare sway bar also, but it's so
wallowed out , I can't tell what size the dimple should be, and the archives
seem to be down for updating.
Thanks Again,
Bob 65 Notch w/ sunroof and itching to go to Parma