Re: [T3] starter

I had a similiar problem with my ghia. I am in Dallas where it can be 110 degrees, but I don't think that is the issue. In my case it turned out to be the negative battery cable was frayed a little just where the cable goes into the connector to the battery. New cable and fixed. My buick does the same thing every 6 months, and a cleaning of the battery terminals cures it. But it could be a bad ingnition switch, loose connection (probably at the starter), bad starter or soloniod. When it does it, clean your cables and put them right back on and see what happens.

Robb
71 Ghia
73 Fback