From: Bryan "bc" Castles [mailto:bc@version3.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:49 AM
To: Type3
Subject: [T3] Brakes

Okay, as if I have enough to work on, I need to do some brake work on the
Square.  Here's my question.  How available are the pads/shoes and how
available are caliper rebuild kits?  Right now, the car will stop, but it
pulls hard right as it does so.  I also experience some low pressure
situations in which the pedal easily hits the floor.  It's not consistent
though.  I expect I'll have to rebuild much of it.  How hard is it to come
by the master cylinder?  Wheel cylinder?  A striped Giraffe?  I figured I
was asking enough questions...

Thanks,

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX