Re: [T3] My Engine is Finally Complete!!!!

 >Did you find a source for the rectangular rubber piece between the 2 air
>cleaner halfs (over the oil cooler)?  Your piece looks new.

>Everett

            .......Actually, I cut a piece out of a
brand new motorcycle tire inner tube and voila!! It
took a bit of doing to get the cuts perfect, so it
would look factory, but it worked...and only "I" know
the difference....well, until now, that is. ;-)

Marc
1967 Fastback

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp