Re: [T3] Let's Play STUMP JIM!!! :-) (AKA Mission Impossible)

 I thought I heard before that on the stock dual carb
linkage setup, the thermal expansion of the engine can
cause the linkage pull rods to actuate slightly....if
they are a bit too tight. Thus causing an increase in
RPM once the engine reaches operating temperature. I
could, however, be a mile off of track.

Marc
1967 Fastback

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp