Re: [T3] Turn signal/4way flasher relay 68 Square

<x-charset iso-8859-1>JAdney Wrote:
> In a 68 it is a rectangular black plastic box about 3 x 3 x 1". It's just
above
> the steering column against the firewall. It has 3 terminals.

Now, how in the heck do you get it out?  I looked at (or atleast what I
think is it) and it would appear that I need to remove the dash pad and
thread a screw driver down from above to get at what feels like a screw
recessed in a hole on the top of the box.  I just want to make sure this is
correct before I go ripping things out that I don't need to.  And the
location that I found it was directly above the steering column, but mounted
to a sort of crossbrace, not actually on the firewall so I'm not sure if a
PO moved it.  And this box was black with 3 spaded wires plugging into it.