Re: [VB] Kelly Park Caravan

	(This message won't make it to the lists that I'm not on and that
have posting restrictions, but here goes anyway...)

	I live about a mile from 24 where it passes 51st/MLK in Oakland.
I'd like to join up with folks to caravan.  Might be better to meet
somewhere along 880 just south of 980 (aka that bit o' highway that takes
you from 24 to 880).

	Do folks have a caravan schedule?  You need to show up early at
Kelley Park to be able to get in.  Argh, I think it's the "spring ahead"
weekend, too, so it's all gonna feel like an hour earlier. :-o

-Greg Merritt
(Type III list - Berkeley)
'63 & '69 Beetles
'69 Squareback