Re: [T3] running rough

That's funny Mark,
I get funny pictures of you driving with this rubber hose on the outside
of your car and you holding the gauge in your lap while your are
driving.
You should clip it to your shirt pocket, you could tell people it is
part of your pacemaker that run's off of your engine! : )
later,
jesse

Mark wrote:
I just made an extra long hose extension for my gage out of fuel line
hose.  I ran
it from the engine, along the outside of the car, and to my lap.