[T3] bought a new floor pan for the Notch

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just bought a rust-free (well practically) floor pan section for the Notch
to fix the "under the rear seat" area.  The section was only $25 (I gave the
guy $35) and there was tar paper intact on both sides still... so needless
to say, the section is solid!  Woo hoo!

The Bug Stop will weld in the new section in three weeks when they restore
Nadine back to her factory ride height.
Any suggestions which type of shocks I should buy?

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com