Re: FW: [T3] 72 square, rough idle, #1 missing?

<x-flowed>Actually yes I have, or at least I have the majority of the issues fixed.
The miss I was experiencing weas caused I believe by a number of issues. A
couple of the valves were very tight, no gap at all when it was stone cold,
and I had some loose connections to the injectors. Thats all been taken care
of now though.

The only issue I have that remains is the fact that my idle wont adjust
above 850. It lopes a little at idle, sounds worse though because I have a
heat exchanger that is a little corroded at the rear connection. The heat
exchanger isnt even close to sealing properly. I plan on checking the fuel
pressure and the system voltage this weekend (along with dwell, timing,
plugs, oil change, etc.) as those are the two things that I have yet to
check into fully.

</x-flowed>