Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program - protecting yourself

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Yes, a copyright is very simple to declare.  The trick is when it comes
time
> to enforce it.  You have to prove both access and likeness, and sometimes
> that can be an issue with intellectual property since the internet makes
it
> really hard to prove or disprove access.

A trademark can be declared just as simply as a copyright by putting a TM
behind it.  However,
once the trademark is registered with the FTC, then you use the

If the FTC decides that your trademark application violates another
trademark, then you
can no longer use the TM either.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com