Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I think VWoA has too many lawyers and not enough engineers.  VW doesn't
build cars here anymore just marketing and some design.  Germany is still a
country that is dominated by engineers and not lawyers like the USA.  Having
said that, I wouldn't buy a new VW, I'd save up and get a BMW instead if
buying German.