Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program - protecting yourself

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>I looked into this a few years ago when someone copied a web site that I
owned and created, even down to the content and layout. I just let it go...
Too much sueing and lawers... It was a non profit group that copied it,,,

It has been established that layout and "look" is also intellectual
property, one of the guys on a programming list I am on sued and won after
someone copied his exact web site layout, only changing the graphics and
colors.

In Type 3 news, I found a '66 T34 here in Arizona but I think I lowballed
the seller too much, he won't return my calls anymore...  ;(

Regards,
Everett
everettb@thesamba.com
http://www.thesamba.com