Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program - protecting yourself

I think it has been established in the court system that anything someone write or
creates is copyright by default. I looked into this a few years ago when someone
copied a web site that I owned and created, even down to the content and layout. I
just let it go... Too much sueing and lawers... It was a non profit group that copied
it,,,

--
Richard (PapaG) Green

New Ulm, Texas