RE: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program - protecting yourself

On 27 Mar 2002, at 7:11, CAD Man wrote:

> >[I would just change "copyrights" to "trademarks." They're different.]
>
> I'm going over the theory that both of those things MAY keep me in the good
> graces of the parent company?!  Who knows, I have that little blurb on each
> branch off my websites.  I wondered about the trademark thing, thanks.

In fact, I believe you can copyright your page, including the other person's
trademark, by simply stateing that it is copyrighted or putting the little c in a
circle next to it somewhere, like this

Copyright 2002, Jim Adney

I think that is sufficient for me to have copyrighted this email.  ;-)
Then I have to make sure that I don't publish this message anytime in the
future without the copyright notice.