Re: [T3] VWoA against the niches, was: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

I think the Web site host was in the USA. No one controlls the whole Internet and
the domain names.
I have wondered the same thing Jim.. Let's set up a site in Russia or some other
3rd world country. I have seen something like this done but they traced the owner
back to the USA... Needs to be a blind corporation registered in that country, with
board members as local people.
I think thats how they do those Cainmen Island Companies

--
Richard (PapaG) Green

New Ulm, Texas