Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

GM and Ford both have gotten smart on the aftermarket making parts for the old
cars. You will see GM Licensed and Ford Licensed produts in the ads on the
magazines. VW should take note of that. I dont know how much they charge for
this, maybe a % or a flat fee.

--
Richard (PapaG) Green

New Ulm, Texas