RE: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program - protecting yourself

HEY!  THAT"S MY DISCLAIMER!  IT'S BEEN ON MY WEBSITE SINCE 1996!
http://www.hvwc.net/

Specifically:
http://www.hvwc.net/zeitung/disclaimer.html

I WANNA SUE FOR THEFT OF DISCLAIMER HUMOR!

LAWYER ALERT!!!
LAWYER ALERT!!!
LAWYER ALERT!!!

Big Al

>On 26 Mar 2002, at 16:25, CAD Man wrote:
>
> > Volkswagen & the VW logo are trademarks of Volkswagen AG and Volkswagen of
> > America. VWHerb.com is not affiliated with Volkswagen AG or any of its
> > subsidiaries. Any copyrights mentioned in this site belong in part and in
> > the whole to the respective owners. The names, VWHerb, VWTrav, Scenic City
> > Volks Folks and Lower Alabama Volkswagen Association does in no way imply
> > the endorsement of Volkswagen of America or of Germany (although we'd LOVE
> > it!) Volkswagen, VW, Bug, Beetle, Type III, Fastback, VWoA, VWAG, and any
> > other reference to our beloved auto and manufacturer belongs to Volkswagen,
> > and we only use it for promotion of our hobby.
> >
> > You mean something like this :)
>
>Yeah! Kinda over-the-top, but it certainly carries the right message as well as
>a good sense of humor.
>
>[I would just change "copyrights" to "trademarks." They're different.]
>
>-

////////////////////////////////////////
Obligatory Signature here:

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw
- Type Three Parts Book Online
- Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
- Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration

...and the Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.hvwc.net

watch the current project in progress linked from
http://www.hvwc.net