Re: [T3] clock

On 26 Mar 2002, at 16:43, Daniel Baum wrote:

> Did I read in an earlier posting that you fix clocks? Frankly, these clocks
> are so uncommon that I would rather find someone who knows what he's doing.

Yes, I do. This would be rather far to ship one, but at least they are light. My
usual is $30 plus $5 shipping, but I'd have to check on what shipping to
Israel would be.

Normally I offer to return the item at my cost if I can't fix it. While this seldom
happens, I'm reluctant to make that promise in this case.  ;-)

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054