Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

	There is a wonderful small museum at the VWoA headquarters in
Auburn Hills, Michigan.  I've visited.  It features several stunning
examples of early VWs.  The VWoA headquarters also hosts the Michigan
Vintage VW Club's annual show in May, right there in the VWoA parking lot.
A wonderful show.

	I recall that one of the VW-related enthusiast domains that got
one of the first legal notices from VWoA had a link to their site on the
(German) vw.de pages.  Quite funny.

	Seems like just another big company where the right hand doesn't
even have a clue that there's a left hand, let alone any knowledge of what
the left hand's doing...

-Greg