RE: [T3] Leaks, I know this has been covered...

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I will check all around the outlets on the
under side to find the culprit now that I know where it exits and take out
the airbox to check that seal and for rust.  We just got hit with some nasty
weather, so it'll have to wait for a few weeks.  Thanks again.

Jason Smith
'72 Fastback AT FI
'97 Jetta
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm