RE: [T3]

I had an idea, the drain hoses for the fresh air box go
thru the fire wall and end by the gas tank, could it be
possible that the water is flowing thru these hoses and
falling onto the frame head and coming into the car,
thru some faulty seal or something. a person emailed me
and said that they too were getting mysterious water,
coming from near the gas pedal. maybe

nathan
1970
fastback