[T3] auto tranny

I can't find the vacuum modulator anywhere in my
manual....I have a standard type2 mated to a type3
automatice tranny.  How do I hook up the vacuum hose
so It'll shift into third?  Otherwise everything looks
and runs great,  I separated the top of the engine
from the bottom with sheet aluminun and foam rubber
heat shield.....keeps everything the right temp..
thanks...
samuraibiker@aol.com