RE: [T3] Leaks, I know this has been covered...

>You did clean out the insides of the tubes themselves, didn't you?

Yes.

Ok, I did a few tests this weekend.  With everything dry as a bone, I
disconnected the hoses on the inside and pored water in the drains, came
right throug.  I them pored water from the inside out, also came right
through.  Ok drains are clear.  I then poured more and more water through to
test normal rain conditions.  Everything poured out the botton as it should.
However, after a few pitchers of water, I checked under the carpet and a
small stream was forming from under the gas pedal to the rear of the car.
This is the problem, so even though the drains are clean the water is
seeping in somewhere.  Any ideas where it could be coming in?

Jason Smith
'72 Fastback AT FI
'97 Jetta
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm