RE: (Updated Cool Story...)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

So we are in the Texaco parking lot fixing Bryans square, with my fasty
parked next to it. A couple of ladies pulled up and said "cool wheels". No
big deal right? Except for the meticulous 60 something bright red Jag
sitting
at the gas pump by us being ignored. See, I told the wife that Type 3's were
cooler than Jags, but she insisted that I was wrong...

Robb
73 fasty 500 happy miles and counting since its resurrection
71 ghia (getting jealeous)

Robb,
Just be thankful it was a Jag at the pumps instead of a T-34, now THAT would
have stolen the show!

PS--I'm still waiting for the good weather to come to get my Squareback back
on the road....

Allyn de Vars
Warren, VT

1962 and 1963 VW 1500 Karmann Ghia coupes
1967 VW 1600 Squareback (flattered by the insurance company's insistance it
is a BMW...)
2001 VW Golf TDI

</x-charset>