Re: [T3] Using chalkdust to find leaks

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I'm wondering how difficult it would
> be to get it out once you're done.  It seems that one would be
> tracking it around for years.

Well, due to some rather unfortunate circumstances...at one time I had a
chemical powder fire extinguisher go off, inside my jeep, with the top on.
The entire inside was completely pasted with a lovely yellow power. I was
able to clean up most of it, just a little left in nooks and crannies that
you couldnt see without your head under the dash. I imagine that since you
will be blowing significantly less chalk that that, cleanup shouldnt be too
much of a problem.

Drake Lawson
San Jose, Ca