RE: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

	The nature of the letter I received is decidedly different from
other letters that other folks have received.  The VWoA lawyers have
written letters to other folks that read like "stop using the domain in 10
days or else; by the way, we've sued other non-compliers and won loads of
cash from them."

	Given this, the letter I got was downright friendly:  "You're not
supposed to use the VW stuff without permission, but we're starting this
program where you might be able to use some of their stuff."  The weird
thing, of course, is that they're asking folks to indicate their intent to
participate in the program, and inviting folks to willingly not
participate once they find out what the program actually is.

	The big question for me is... what is the nature of the program?

-Greg