Re: Volkswagen Enthusiast Program(VW 1)311

	Anybody else get one of these?  I figure it's one of the two:

	1) VWoA is actually relaxing a bit, and will allow folks to
mention the existence of V*lkswagen automobiles if properly referenced, or

	2) VWoA is trying to be slick about purging non-official
references to their marque by getting folks to buy in with a "sure, I'll
join the club!" -- a "club" which requires them to get really nuts about
any reference to VW, etc.

-Greg